The Culligan-WHR-140 Level 2 comparable shower filter cartridge by Tier1 uses KDF Media and Activated Carbon filter material to reduce sulfur odor, chlorine, and scale. KDF is a high-purity alloy of copper and zinc, that reduces chlorine and harmful pesticides and organic compounds. It also discourages the growth of mold, fungi and algae. The TIER1 SF-WHR-140 will give you softer, cleaner hair and skin.
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
- 1. Remove stickers from the filter.
- 2. Hold the body of the shower head in one hand. Use the other hand and turn the ribbed ring behind the face counterclockwise.
- 3. Pull the white cartridge up and to the side to remove.
- 4. Place the new filter cartridge down into the cavity until seated.
- 5. Align the threads until the faceplate clicks into the cavity and then turn the entire faceplate clockwise until secure.
- 6. Flush with HOT water for 1 minute before use.