Watersentinel Refrigerator Replacement Water Filter
1 Filter $45.99
2 Filters Price: $25.49 each
3 Filters Price: $24.99 each
- Reduces chlorine taste, odor, sediment, dirt, rust and turbidity
- Installs quickly and easily
|Used In Brands||GE, Water Sentinel|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||200|
|Filter Life (liters)||757.08|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 120|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
|Certifications||Independently Tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42|
The WATERSENTINEL-WSG-4 reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
The WATERSENTINEL-WSG-4 is comparable with the following part numbers
The WATERSENTINEL-WSG-4 fits the following model numbers
- Remove old cartridge by gently lifting the filter away from housing until first release, and then lift again to remove.
- Align top of filter with cartridge holder and push until cartridge is fully seated.
- While continuing to ensure cartridge is fully seated in the holder, gently rotate the filter (inward for BF models and downward for SxS models) until it can no longer rotate.
- Run water from the dispenser (approximately 2 gallons or about 5 minutes) to clear any particles and remove air from the system.