Tier1 TDS Water Test Meter (#TDS-3-W)
1 Filter $12.99
2 Filters $12.60 each
3 Filters $12.22 each
- Measurement Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Resolution 1ppm measurement from 0-999 ppm and resolution 10ppm measurement from 1000-9990 ppm
- Hold function saves measurements for future reading and recording
- Test your water to ensure itâ€™s suitable for drinking
With the Tier1 TDS-3-W meter, measuring the TDS levels in your water is easy. Perfect for testing to see if your water is suitable for drinking or for keeping your water filter honest.
TDS stands for Total Dissolved Solids and indicates the total weight of all solids (minerals, metals, salts) that are dissolved in the water. Generally, the lower the TDS level in the water, the easier it is for your body to use that water for hydration. The higher the TDS level, however, the more difficult the water may be for your body to use as well as the more contaminants it may contain.
This TDS meter features a hold function that saves measurements for future reading and recording as well as a 10 minute auto-shutoff to conserve batteries. Factory calibrated and simple to use. Order today!
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
|Used In Brands||Tier1|
|Actual Size (in)||6.1 inches (height) x 1.25 inches (width) x 1 inch (depth)|
|Actual Size (cm)||15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
- Remove the protective cap covering the electrode.
- Turn the TDS meter on.
- Immerse the meter into the water/solution up to the maximum immersion level (2 inches).
- Wait until the display stabilizes. Press the hold button to save the reading.
- When finished shake water off meter and wipe with a tissue.