Samsung DA29-00003G Refrigerator Water Filter: Comparable Replacement by Swift Green
RECOMMENDED REPLACEMENT PRODUCT(S)
Availability: Out of stock
Fits Samsung refrigerators with a short round filter
- Ships fast!
- Meets NSF standard 42 for contaminant reduction
- Ensures water dispensed by your fridge tastes great up to six months!
- Production of the coconut carbon media releases fewer greenhouse gases than conventional carbon based filters
An affordably priced alternative for the Samsung DA29-00003G refrigerator water filter, this comparable replacement by Swift Green ensures your water tastes crisp and clean for up to six months after installation. Significantly reduces chlorine, asbestos, lead, mercury and more before these impurities have a chance to impact the quality of your homeâ€™s drinking water. Meets NSF standard 42 for contaminant reduction. Order this comparable replacement for the DA29-00003G refrigerator water filer, offered by Swift Green, by 4pm CST and weâ€™ll ship same day. Order two or more for free shipping.
|Used In Brands||Samsung|
|Actual Size (in)||6 inches (length) x 3 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||15.24 x 7.62|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||300|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,135.62|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||20 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
The SWIFT-SGF-DSB30 is comparable with the following part numbers
The SWIFT-SGF-DSB30 fits the following model numbers
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your 'change filter' light (if your fridge has one)
- Note: If you have a hard time installing your new filter, close the water supply valve (usually behind the fridge) and then dispense a small amount of water - this should relieve the pressure and allow the new filter to screw right in
- Press and hold the ice type and child lock buttons (at the same time) for 3 seconds - the light should turn green
- Note: If you hold these buttons for 5 seconds, you'll cancel the reset process, and you'll have to do it again. If this happens, just release the buttons and start over.