If your water is possessing unappealing chlorine taste and odor you may be in need of a fridge filter replacement. The Tier1 RWF1012 is a Samsung DA97-17376B / HAF-QIN/EXP comparable replacement refrigerator water filter. This filter uses carbon block filtration media to reduce contaminants such as dirt, sediment, turbidity, and chlorine taste and odor. This filter features an easy twist to install connection that makes replacing your refrigerator's existing filter a walk in the park.
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
- Lift the protective cover to expose filter.
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight out and discard (don’t worry, the water will shut off automatically).
- Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops.
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise.
- Close the protective cover.
- Flush filter with water until water runs clear from the dispenser.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calendar to replace it with another filter in 6 months.
- Reset your ‘change filter’ light. Press and hold the dispenser LOCK and AUTO-LIGHT (or WATER on some fridges) buttons on the dispenser at the same time for 4 seconds or until the filter status indicator begins to flash