The Samsung DA29-00020B Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement by Tier1 Plus is built for high quality filtration. Tier1 Plus refrigerator filters feature an eco-friendly, advanced NSF 53 certified carbon which reduces lead, mercury, cysts and more for up to six months. Tier1 Plus refrigerator filters are Certified to NSF 53 for the reduction of health-related contaminants, Certified to NSF 42 for the reduction of chlorine, and Certified to NSF 372 for lead-free material. Tier1 Plus refrigerator filters reduce impurities, not beneficial minerals, Tier1 Plus filters are the smart choice to Protect Every Drop.
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- DO NOT use any tools to install this filter
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one)
- Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
- If filter sits for several days without use, flush a quart of water through the filter to remove stale water from refrigerator water lines
- Press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds