The Samsung DA29-00020B Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter (3-Pack) and Eva-Dry E-150 Silica Gel Twin Pack by Tier1 is the perfect odor combating and refrigerator water purifying combination. This bundle provides two necessary products in one convenient package allowing you to replace your refrigerator filter and combat musty unpleasant odors in one effective offering. The Samsung DA29-00020B Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter will significantly reduce chlorine taste and odor and sediment before these impurities make it into your glass or into your favorite beverages, for up to six months, while the moisture absorbent non-toxic silica gel based pouches remove water from humid or damp places, inhibiting bacteria growth and unappealing odors. Its compact size allows it to easily transported and operate within a wide variety of additional places such as purses, travel and duffle bags, camera cases, and shoes which would all benefit from its moisture removal effects. Order your Samsung DA29-00020B Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter (3-Pack) and Eva-Dry E-150 Silica Gel Twin Pack by Tier1 today!
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- DO NOT use any tools to install this filter
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one)
- Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
- If filter sits for several days without use, flush a quart of water through the filter to remove stale water from refrigerator water lines
- Press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds