The Samsung DA29-00003F Aqua Pure Plus refrigerator water filter is a genuine OE part built to provide you with the cleanest, crispest tasting water and ice for up to six months! After a quick installation, this filter will begin to perform immediately, reducing up to 99% of lead, chlorine and particulates.
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your 'change filter' light (if your fridge has one)
- Note: If you have a hard time installing your new filter, close the water supply valve (usually behind the fridge) and then dispense a small amount of water - this should relieve the pressure and allow the new filter to screw right in
- Press and hold the ice type and child lock buttons (at the same time) for 3 seconds - the light should turn green
- Note: If you hold these buttons for 5 seconds, you'll cancel the reset process, and you'll have to do it again. If this happens, just release the buttons and start over.