The LG LT800P refrigerator water filter installs in minutes and lasts for up to six months, providing 200 gallons of delicious tasting drinking water. The LT800P is NSF tested and certified for standards 42 and 53. ensuring you serve on the finest drinking water and ice, directly from your refrigerator. The LT800P is manufactured to reduce contaminants including cysts, chlorine, mercury and more! Order now!
- NOTE: if the top shelf is in the highest position it will need to be removed before filter installation. Simply tilt the front of the shelf upward and then pull the shelf out.
- Pull the old filter downward and turn it counter-clockwise to pull it out. Ensure that the filter has been rotated down completely before removing from the manifold.
- Remove protective cover from the top of the replacement filter.
- With the filter tabs in the horizontal potion push the new filter into the manifold.
- Rotate it up into place and close the cover.
- Flush the filter with 2-3 gallons of water to remove trapped air and contaminants from the system. (It is advised to run the water in cycles of 30 seconds on and 60 seconds off rather than dispensing continuously)
- Reset the water filter indicator by pressing and holding the water filter button for three seconds to turn the icon light off.
- Press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds