The LG LT700P Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement by Tier1 Plus is built for performance. Tier1 Plus refrigerator filters feature an eco-friendly, advanced NSF 53 certified carbon which reduces lead, mercury, cysts and more for up to six months. Tier1 Plus refrigerator filters are Certified to NSF 53 for the reduction of health-related contaminants, Certified to NSF 42 for the reduction of chlorine, and Certified to NSF 372 for lead-free material. Tier1 Plus refrigerator filters reduce impurities, not beneficial minerals, Tier1 Plus filters are the smart choice to Protect Every Drop.
Why is my Refrigerator Filter Important?
Your refrigerator's water and ice dispenser is more than a quick and efficient way to get a cold drink of water. When fitted with a high-quality, certified refrigerator water filter, your refrigerator becomes a source of clean, pure water that will keep you and your family healthy and hydrated. Regular replacement of the filter is critical to maintaining their effectiveness and
reducing bacterial contamination. An overused or out-of-date filter can become dangerous because the filter will no longer trap contaminants, allowing them to leach back into your water.
- Press button to open filter cover
- Pull the old filter cartridge downward
- Remove and discard
- Hold the filter cartridge horizontally and push into the manifold until it stops
- Push filter up firmly until you cannot push up further
- Push filter cover until it clicks into place
- Run approximately 2.5 gallons of water through the filter and discard before use
- To reset the water filter status light, press and hold the water filter reset button for 3 seconds.