LG LT700P Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement and DishFish (3 Pack) by Tier1
- Reduces chlorine, rust, turbidity and more from your drinking water
- Ensures you get the clean and clear water for a great value
- DishFish powercell texture allows for debris to easily dislodge
- Antimicrobial sponge inhibits the growth of bacteria
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
|Actual Size (in)||7 inches (length) x 1 3/4 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||17.78 x 4.445|
|Filter Life (gallons)||300|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,135.62|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 120|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.89|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
|Includes||Three fridge water filter replacements and one DishFish scrubbing sponge|
The TIER1_RWF1052_DISHFISH_3_PACK reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Rust and Corrosion
The TIER1_RWF1052_DISHFISH_3_PACK is comparable with the following part numbers
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- Shut off water supply.
- Twist the old filter a quarter turn counterclockwise and remove filter.
- Insert new filter into the refrigerator receiver; push the new filter in until it stops.
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise.
- Reset water filter status display.
- Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
- To reset the water filter status light, press and hold the water filter reset button for 3 seconds.