Comparable to the GE MSWF SmartWater refrigerator filter, the Tier1 RWF1062 discount filter will fit GE Arctica & Profile top-freezer & bottom-freezer refrigerators with a flip down compartment and the twist-lock filter system. Moments after installation, this filter will ensure your GE refrigerator serves fresh spring tasting drinking water and clear ice for up to six months and reduces impurities, including chlorine. If you hate it when the water in your GE fridge starts to smell and taste funny, this is the perfect filter for you.
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- Shut off water supply
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise and remove
- Insert new filter into the refrigerator receiver, push the new filter until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset water filter status display
- Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
- If filter sits for several days without use, flush a quart of water through the filter to remove stale water from refrigerator water lines
- Press the water filter reset button and hold for 3 seconds