The Frigidaire WF2CB / Electrolux EWF01 Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement and DM06N Glisten Dishwasher Magic Dishwasher Cleaner Bundle by Tier1 is the perfect solution for ensuring a no hassle refrigerator water filter replacement and a cleaned and disinfected dishwasher. The combo includes three WF2CB Frigidaire / EWF01 Electrolux Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacements and one 12 ounce bottle of Glisten Dishwasher Magic Dishwasher Cleaner. The filter works for up to six months, depending on use and water quality, making maintenance a breeze. Following a quick and easy installation, the refrigerator water filter provides great tasting drinking water and ice while the Glisten Dishwaster Magic Cleaner and Deodorizer goes to work eliminating offensive odors and ensuring your dishwasher operates at maximum capacity. Order the Frigidaire WF2CB / Electrolux EWF01 Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement and DM06N Glisten Dishwasher Magic Dishwasher Cleaner Bundle by Tier1 today!
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
- The RWF1031 by Tier1 is compatible with both the WF2CB Frigidaire PureSource2 and the EWF01 Electrolux refrigerator water filters. The easy-to-use filter is received with two detachable bottom plates to use depending on your refrigerator model. The plates easily slide on and off the bottom of the filter before installation. It reduces chlorine taste, odor, sediment, turbidity and more! For up to six months after installation, the RWF1031 by Tier1 keeps your water and ice tasting clean and fresh. It installs quickly and easily, so you'll be drinking the cleanest, freshest water in no time at all!
- DO NOT use any tools to install this filter
- Press the button to the right of the filter to release it
- Pull the old filter straight out and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter in VERY FIRMLY until you hear it CLICK into place
- The filter can be difficult to lock into place, and may take more force than you expect
- Once it LOCKS in place, the filter releases a water valve that lets water flow through the filter
- Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one)