The Tier1 RWF1080 refrigerator water filter, comparable with Fisher and Paykel 836848 filters, is a replacement filter that will keep your drinking water and ice tasting crisp and clean! After a quick and easy quarter-turn installation, the RWF1080 will quickly begin reducing contaminants such as sediment, rust and chlorine for up to six months and has been tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42. Order now!
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- Shut off water supply
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise and remove
- Insert new filter into the refrigerator receiver, push the new filter until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset water filter status display
- Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
- If filter sits for several days without use, flush a quart of water through the filter to remove stale water from refrigerator water lines
- Press the water filter reset button and hold for 3 seconds