Comparable to the Electrolux EWF01 / EWF2CBPA Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement, the Tier1 RWF1170 reduces impurities, leaving behind the cleaner, great tasting water and ice that you are accustomed to. Following a quick and easy installation, the RWF1170 goes to work reducing contaminants, ranging from chlorine to turbidity, for up to six months. This refrigerator water filter is an ideal solution for those who demand the best tasting water and ice at a great looking price. Order the Electrolux EWF01 / EWF2CBPA Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement by Tier1 now!
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
- Turn off the icemaker (using the power switch)
- Press the button just below the filter to release it
- Slide the old filter straight out and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calendar to replace with
another filter in 6 months.
- Push the new filter straight in until it clicks into place.
- Turn the ice maker back on
- Flush filter with water until water runs clear from dispenser.
- Press the light switch (the one that the refrigerator door presses every time you close the door) 5 times within 10 seconds or if the fridge has a filter button, press and hold it for 5-10 seconds.