Easy to install in RVs, campers and boats, the Culligan RVF-10 RV pre-tank exterior water filter will ensure you have clean and crisp tasting water on each of your trips or travels! A genuine OE part, this system will install quickly and easily, and go to work immediately by reducing potentially harmful impurities and contaminants before they make it through your tap. Replace every three months to most effectively reduce chlorine, sediment, bad taste and odor. Comes complete with everything needed for installation. Order the Culligan RVF-10 RV pre-tank exterior water filter online from FridgeFilters.com today.
- Wrap the 3/8-inch fitting (on the 3/4-inch female hose adapter) with plumber's tape (included), and screw into the INLET side of the filter system. Wrap the male hose adapter with plumber's tape and screw into the OUTLET side of the filter system
- Use a wrench to tighten firmly. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN. About one thread should remain visible when fittings are tightened
- To protect the system from possible damage, install the system between two hoses. The short hose (included) should be used to connect the outlet side of the filter system with the storage tank inlet
- A sanitary hose can be used to connect the water faucet to the inlet side of the filter system
- Before running water through the RVF-10 system into the storage tank, flush out any carbon fines that may be present in the carbon cartridge. Disconnect the hose at the storage tank and turn the water supply on for approximately one minute
- Turn off water supply and reconnect the hose to the storage tank
- Installation is now complete