Culligan HF-360A Whole House Water Filtration System With Valve-In-Head
Availability: In stock
This item is the newest version of the formerly known Culligan HF-360.
- Ships fast!
- Comes complete with everything needed to install
- Affordably priced way to get great tasting water!
- Clear housing so you can see when the filter needs to be changed
A genuine OE part, the Culligan HF-360A whole house water filtration system comes complete with a built-in shut-off valve. This package includes everything you need to install quickly and easily, including system housing, operating instructions and a Culligan SW-2 housing wrench. Order the Culligan HF-360A, an affordably priced whole house water filtration system from Culligan, online today.
|Used In Brands||Culligan|
|Actual Size (in)||13 1/2 inches (length) x 5 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||34.29 x 13.97|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Fitting Size (inches)||3/4 inch|
|Warranty Guarantee||5 year limited warranty|
|Includes||Housing, Culligan SW-2 housing wrench, Installation and operating instructions|
The CULLIGAN-HF-360 is comparable with the following part numbers
|49560||150443||American Plumber WVC-34||Ametek Kleen Plus PSCL-S1|
|Ametek Kleen Plus PSCL-SI||Ametek Kleen Plus PVHCL-S1||Ametek Kleen Plus PVHCL-SI||Culligan/Pentek/American Plumber OR-34 O-Ring|
|S1A||SW-2 Housing Wrench||UB-1 Mounting Bracket||1020702|
- The housing should not be installed near a well pump
- The whole house system has 3/4-inch inlet/outlets for easy installation on the 3/4-inch main cold water line (if you have a 1/2-inch water line, you can use a reducer nipple to reduce the inlet/outlet down to the 1/2-inch size)
- If water is leaking around the red pressure relief valve, it means that the o-ring in the cap assembly needs lubrication
- Lubricating O-Ring with silicone grease will keep it from kinking when the lever is operated, and it will also swell to keep the seal tight
- To lubricate O-Ring, remove the screw from the on/off lever and remove the lever
- Under the lever is a metal plate with four screws, remove screws and then plate
- Remove the white plastic valve stem (it comes straight up and out)
- Under the stem is a 3/4-inch diameter black O-Ring, lubricate thoroughly with some silicone grease
- There is a 2nd o-ring on the underside of the HF-360 cap that would also be beneficial to lubricate at the same time
- The on/off valve operates a white plastic plunger, and at the end of that plunger is a 1/4-inch black o-ring that may need some lubrication also (this o-ring cannot be removed)