Culligan FM-15RA Faucet Filter Replacement Cartridge
Availability: In stock
Fits Culligan FM-15 and FM-15A faucet mounted water filter systems
Choose a quantity
1 Filter $18.99
2 Filters Price: $18.39 each
3 Filters Price: $17.89 each
- Ships fast!
- Fits Culligan FM-15 and FM-15A faucet filter systems
- Transforms tap water into a superior quality beverage!
Designed specifically to improve tap water quality, the Culligan FM-15RA faucet filter replacement cartridge will help to maximize the taste and quality of your drinking water. Reduces chlorine, sediment and lead for two months or 200 gallons. Order this genuine OEM Culligan faucet filter replacement cartridge today.
|Used In Brands||Culligan|
|Actual Size (in)||3 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||7.62 x 6.35|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||200|
|Filter Life (liters)||757.08|
|Filter Life (months)||2 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0⋅05|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.6|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||2.271|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42, NSF/ANSI Standard 53|
The CULLIGAN-FM-15RA reduces the following contaminants:
- Atrazine 91.90%
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Chlorine Taste & Odor 97.40%
- Cysts 99.99%
- Fluoride NF
- Lead 98.80%
- Lindane 98.30%
- Particulates (Class I) 99.10%
- Turbidity 98.50%
The CULLIGAN-FM-15RA is comparable with the following part numbers
- Grip wings on underside of housing and turn cartridge counterclockwise.
- Disposable cartridge will drop into your hand.
- Insert new filter cartridge into housing and turn until it stops.
- Flush cartridge for 10 minutes to remove carbon fines prior to using water.