Brita 35503 Water Pitcher Filter Replacement Cartridges (3-Pack)
Availability: In Stock
Fits all Brita pitchers, dispensers, and water coolers
- Ships fast!
- Meets or exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
- Ensures water stays crisp, clean and cool tasting!
Built to fit all Brita water filter pitcher and water filter dispensers that use the OB03 replacement. For up to two months or forty gallons per filter, these water pitcher filter replacement cartridges from Brita will ensure your water remains crisp, clean and cool tasting! Tested and certified by NSF International and the Water Quality Association (WQA) to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 and shown to reduce up to 99% of contaminants ranging from mercury to lead. Available here in a 3-pack. Order the Brita 35501 water filter pitcher replacement cartridges from us today!
|Used In Brands||Brita|
|Actual Size (in)||4 3/4 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||12.07 x 6.35|
|Filter Life (gallons)||40|
|Filter Life (liters)||151.42|
|Filter Life (months)||2 months|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42, NSF/ANSI Standard 53|
The BRITA-PITCHER-FILTER-3PK reduces the following contaminants:
- Cadmium at pH 6.5 95.00%
- Cadmium at pH 8.6 93.00%
- Chlorine Taste & Odor 96.00%
- Copper at pH 6.5 96.80%
- Copper at pH 8.4 80%
- Lead at pH 6.3 99.00%
- Lead at pH 8.4 98.00%
- Mercury at pH 6.6 96.00%
- Mercury at pH 8.5 96.00%
- Zinc 66.00%
The BRITA-PITCHER-FILTER-3PK is comparable with the following part numbers
- Wash your hands with soap and water; then remove filter from filter bag. NOTE: It is normal for a new filter to be wet when first opened. Filters are washed during manufacturing to prevent them from drying out
- Soak filter upright in cold water for 15 minutes
- Hand-wash pitcher/dispenser, lid and reservoir periodically with a mild detergent. Do not wash in dishwasher or use abrasive cleaners. Rinse well. For best results wipe with a soft sponge soaked in a solution of one teaspoon of vinegar in a cup of water
- Rinse filter under cold, running tap water for a few seconds
- Insert filter into reservoir by lining up groove in filter with notch in reservoir. Press firmly to ensure a tight seal
- Fill the reservoir with cold tap water. Discard your first two pitchers of filtered water (or first dispenser), or use this water for plants. It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first fillings.