Brita 35501 Water Pitcher Filter Replacement Cartridge
Availability: Out of stock
Fits all Brita pitchers, dispensers, and water coolers
- Ships fast!
- Meets or exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
- Serves great tasting, chilled water for up to two months!
Built for all Brita water filter pitcher and water filter dispensers that use the OB03 replacement, the Brita 35501 water pitcher filter replacement cartridge will ensure you continue to pour the cleanest tasting water possible! Engineered to reduce up to 99% of lead, mercury, chlorine and more, this filter has also been tested and certified by NSF International and the Water Quality Association (WQA) to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53. Replace every two months or forty gallons for best results. Available here in a 1-pack. Order the Brita 35501 water filter pitcher replacement cartridge from us today!
|Used In Brands||Brita|
|Actual Size (in)||4 3/4 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||12.07 x 6.35|
|Filter Life (gallons)||40|
|Filter Life (liters)||151.42|
|Filter Life (months)||2 months|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42, NSF/ANSI Standard 53|
The BRITA-PITCHER-FILTER-1PK is comparable with the following part numbers
- Wash your hands with soap and water, then remove filter from filter bag. NOTE: It is normal for a new filter to be wet when first opened. Filters are washed during manufacturing to prevent them from drying out
- Soak filter upright in cold water for 15 minutes
- Hand-wash pitcher/dispenser, lid and reservoir with a mild detergent. Do not use abrasive cleaners. Rinse well
- TIP: Hand-wash pitcher/dispenser, lid and reservoir periodically. Do not wash in dishwasher. For best results cleaning chrome pitcher lids, wipe with a soft sponge soaked in a solution of one teaspoon of vinegar in a cup of water
- Rinse filter under cold, running tap water for a few seconds
- Insert filter into reservoir by lining up groove in filter with notch in reservoir. Press firmly to ensure a tight seal. Fill the reservoir with cold tap water
- Discard your first two pitchers of filtered water (or first dispenser), or use this water for plants. It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first fillings