The BRITA DA29-00020B refrigerator water filter is designed to fit several Samsung fridge models and is a comparable replacement for Samsung DA29-0020B, DA29-00020A, HAFCIN/EXP, HAF-CIN, 46-9101, DA97-08006A-1, and RF263BEAESR refrigerator water filters. For over 50 years, BRITA has been committed to providing the best drinking water experience and has set the standard for household water filtration. That quality standard is now available from BRITA for your refrigerator water filters. The BRITA DA29-00020B is NSF/ANSI 42 certified, ensuring a reduction of chlorine taste and odor while providing great-tasting water for 6 months or 300 gallons. Save time and money with this easy-to-install, cost-effective refrigerator water filter.
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- DO NOT use any tools to install this filter
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one)
- Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
- If filter sits for several days without use, flush a quart of water through the filter to remove stale water from refrigerator water lines
- Press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds