Tier1 C-Complete Comparable Under Sink Water Filter Cartridge
1 Filter $37.99
2 Filters $36.85 each
3 Filters $35.74 each
- Ships fast!
- Provides fresh and clean tasting water
- Reduces chlorine taste, odor and more
- Fits the C Complete Drinking Water Filtration System
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
|Used In Brands||3M, Aqua-Pure|
|Actual Size (in)||7 1/4 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||18.415 x 6.35|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||300|
|Filter Life (liters)||1135.62|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||20 - 120|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 51.7|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.6|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||2.2|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Certifications||Independently Tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
The TIER1-US-WF0100 reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Rust and Corrosion
The TIER1-US-WF0100 is comparable with the following part numbers
|Aqua-Pure Easy C-Complete||AP Easy C-Complete||AP C-Complete||C-Complete|
The TIER1-US-WF0100 fits the following model numbers
|Aqua-Pure Easy C-Complete System|
- Turn cartridge to the left (counterclockwise) until the cartridge comes to a complete stop, water will automatically.
- Turn off. Gently pull the cartridge down to remove.
- Ensure the O-rings are present on the replacement cartridge and are seated into the grooves. Moisten the O-rings with water. DO NOT use any petroleum products to lubricate the O-rings.
- Align tabs of replacement cartridge with the existing filter head and insert the replacement cartridge into the head.
- Turn cartridge to the right (clockwise) until cartridge stops.
- Open the inlet shut-off valve and flush 5 gallons through the system before use (about 7 minutes).
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calendar to replace with another filter after 6 months.