AquaFresh WF537 Refrigerator Water Filter
RECOMMENDED REPLACEMENT PRODUCT(S)
Availability: Out of stock
- Economic alternative to expensive substitutes
- Easy installation
- Provides clean and clear tasting water
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health
The AquaFresh WF537 is a compatible refrigerator water filter replacement for the Whirlpool W10295370, and EveryDrop EDR1RXD1. The WF537 helps reduce chlorine taste and odor, giving you fresh, great-tasting drinking water. It's recommended you replace the WF537 every 6 months to maximize performance.
|Used In Brands||Kenmore|
|Actual Size (in)||7.5 inches (length) x 2.175 inches (width) x 2.175 inches (depth)|
|Media||Coconut Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||200|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 125|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||38 - 100|
|Maximum Temperature (°F)||100|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||.5|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42|
|Warranty Guarantee||30 Day Limited Warranty|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
The AQUAFRESH-WF537 is comparable with the following part numbers
- First locate the water filter cover door in the upper right hand corner of the refrigerator interior.
- Open the filter cover door by gently lifting it up.
- As the door opens, the filter will be released and eject slightly from the housing.
- Pull the filter straight out and discard.
- Align the notches on new filter and push the filter straight into the receiver.
- Close the filter door to complete the filter installation.
- Run the dispenser for 5 minutes to purge all of the air out of the new filter.
- Reset your filter change light (if your refrigerator has one).
- Installation should comply with all state and local regulations.