Aqua-Pure Plus DA29-00003G Samsung Refrigerator Water Filter
(Replaces the Obsolete DA29-00003B filter)
Samsung DA29-00003G Aqua-Pure Plus Refrigerator Water Filter detail
does it remove?
should I change it?
The Samsung Aqua-Pure Plus Refrigerator Water Filter DA29-00003G (previously called DA29-00003B) fits Samsung refrigerators with a short round filter.
The filter is approximately 3 inches in diameter and 5 1/2 inches high.
The Aqua-Pure Plus Filter DA29-00003G (previously called DA29-00003B) removes the following impurities from your drinking water:
As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the DA29-00003G does not remove Fluoride
The DA29-00003G cartridge is tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
The Aqua-Pure Plus DA29-00003G (previously called DA29-00003B) should be replaced every 6 months or when the "change filter" light comes on - whichever comes first.
Installing your new water filter:
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your "change filter" light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting your "change filter" light:
- Press and hold the ice type and child lock buttons (at the same time) for 3 seconds - the light should turn green.
- Note: If you hold these buttons for 5 seconds, you'll cancel the reset process, and you'll have to do it again. If this happens, just release the buttons and start over.
DA29-00003GCountry of Origin