Maytag UKF7003 PUR Refrigerator Ice and Water Filter
(Previously known as the PuriClean UKF7003AXX)
Maytag UKF7003 Refrigerator Ice and Water Filter detail
does it remove?
should I change it?
The Maytag Refrigerator Ice and Water Filter UKF7003 - with PUR Water Filtration System fits Maytag & Jenn-Air refrigerators with a round, screw-in filter located inside the refrigerator compartment above the top shelf.
- Maytag recently changed their part naming and numbering scheme
- This filter was previously known as the Maytag PuriClean UKF7003AXX
The UKF7003 (previously called PuriClean UKF7003AXX) removes the following impurities from your drinking water:
As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the UKF7003 does not remove Fluoride
The UKF7003 filter is tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
The UKF7003 (previously called PuriClean UKF7003AXX) should be replaced every 6 months or when the "change filter" light comes on - whichever comes first.
Installing your new water filter:
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your "change filter" light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting your "change filter" light:
- Press and hold the lock and light buttons (lock and water on newer fridges) on the dispenser for about 4 seconds, until the indicator light blinks.
UKF7003Country of Origin