PUR CRF-950Z Pitcher Replacement Cartridge
|This item is out of stock until 6/30/2014.|Product Code
does it remove?
How long does
the filter last?
The PUR 2-Stage Pitcher Filter CRF-950Z is a New and Improved filter that replaces the Obsolete PUR CRF-950.
The CRF-950Z does not fit the PUR Advanced Filtering Water Cooler manufactured by Kaz, Inc.
The PUR CRF-950Z fits the following PUR pitchers & dispensers:
- PUR 2-Stage (previously known as "Ultimate")
- PUR CR-800 & CR-830 8-Cup Pitchers
- PUR CR-900 & CR-930 10-Cup Pitchers
- PUR DS-1800 1.9 Gallon Dispenser
- PUR 1-Stage (previously known as "Advantage")
- CR-1500 R Oval Pitcher
- CR-1510 Rectangular Pitcher
What's the difference between the CRF-950Z and the older CRF-950?
- The O-ring on the CRF-950Z is slightly thicker than on the CRF-950
- This improves the seal considerably, but also requires slightly more force to install the filter
- The troublesome automatic filter change indicator has been removed and replaced by a round stick-on "PUR Filter Life Calendar"
- The CRF-950Z is taller than the CRF-950, so it will not fit the PUR Advanced Filtering Water Cooler manufactured by KAZ.
PUR Two Stage Filtration Process:
- Stage 1: Water is passed through an Ion Exchange Resin and Activated Carbon Microfilter to reduce lead, chemicals linked to increased cancer risk (TTHMs, benzene), copper, cadmium, chlorine, sediment, bad taste, and odor.
- Stage 2: Water is passed through a Pleated Microfilter to reduce 99.95% of the microbiological cysts cryptosporidium and giardia
The CRF-950Z Filter removes the following impurities from your drinking water:
- 99.3% of Lead at pH 6.6
- 96.5% of Lead at pH 8.3
- 91.2% of Mercury at pH 6.6
- 91.9% of Mercury at pH 8.3
- 98.5% of Cadmium
- 99.9% of Copper at pH 6.6
- 95.7% of Copper at pH 8.3
- 96.6% of Benzene
- 96.4% of Tetrachloroethene
- 88.5% of MTBE
- 96.4% of Carbon Tetrachloride
- 99.0% of Ethylene Dibromide
- 99.6% of Toluene
- 99.7% of Trichloroethene
- 94.0% of TTHM
- 98.4% of Xylene
- 99.9% of Cysts
- 90.0% of 2,4-D
- 86.6% of 2,4,5-TP (Silvex)
- 78.0% of Atrazine
- 88.0% of Carbofuran
- 96.8% of Lindane
- 89.3% of Methoxychlor
- 94.7% of Simazine
- 99.7% of Styrene
- 85.7% of Toxaphene
- 98.9% of Chlorine
- 98.5% of Particulates (Class I)
The CRF950 cartridge does not remove Fluoride
This filter is tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
The PUR 2-Stage Pitcher / Dispenser Filter CRF-950Z will filter up to 40 gallons of water, and should last 1-2 months (depending on usage).
723987703220Country of Origin