If you added more than one item to your shopping cart, but only the last item showed up, your computer is probably blocking 3rd party cookies.
Please temporarily disable cookie blocking until you've completed your order. This can be done through your web browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, etc.) or through software such as Zone Alarm or Norton Internet Security.
Here are some of the more common ways to disable cookie blocking...
If you're using Road Runner:
- Right-click the little icon in the lower right hand corner that says EZ FW
- Click "Restore EZ Firewall Control Central"
- Move Cookie Control Slider at top of screen all the way down to "off"
- Close window
- Continue shopping!
If you're using Internet Explorer 6.x:
- Click "Tools," "Internet Options," and then the "Privacy" tab
- Move the slider down to "Accept all cookies"
If you're using Internet Explorer 5.x:
- Click "Tools," then "Internet Options"
- Select the "Security" tab and click the button labeled "Custom Level"
- Scroll down to "Cookies" and make sure that the box next to "Accept cookies" is checked
Note: FridgeFilters.com is hosted by Yahoo Small Business, so the cookies are coming from store.yahoo.com
If you're still having trouble, please contact us and we'll do our best to help.