Brita 42622 On-Tap FF-100 Faucet Filter - Chrome
The Brita 42622 On-Tap FF-100 Faucet Filter - Chrome has been discontinued.
Brita doesn't offer a suitable replacement.
does it remove?
Filter Life &
Replacement Filter Installation
Brita On-Tap Faucet Filtration System FF-100 / 42622 Benefits:
- Fits all standard faucets and installs in less than 5 minutes - no tools required
- 3 mode system offers filtered water, unfiltered water, or a spray of unfiltered water
- Built-in Electronic Filter Life Indicator so you'll never have to guess when it's time to replace your filter
- No-mess, one-button filter replacement is quick and easy
- Combination White / Chrome finish matches most existing faucets
- Package includes faucet mount system and one filter
The Brita FR-200 replacement faucet filter cartridge removes the following impurities from your drinking water:
The FR-200 cartridge does not remove Fluoride
This filter is tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
Brita Faucet Filter (Model FR-200) Filter Life:
The Brita Faucet Replacement Filter FR-200 will filter up to 100 gallons of water, and should last about 4 months (for the average family).
Installing a Replacement Filter: (consult user's guide for filter system installation instructions)
- Slide the handle toward the "BRITA" filtered water setting - if the indicator flashes red, it's time to replace the filter
- Press the filter cartridge release button on the back of the filter system
- Pull the old filter cartridge straight up and discard
- Hold the bottom of the filter system with one hand
- Align the groove in the lower part of the cartridge with the indicator light on the filter system
- Press the cartridge into the system until you hear a "click"
- With the handle still set on the "BRITA" filtered water setting, turn on the faucet for 5 minutes to activate the filter and remove any loose carbon dust from the system
- If your system doesn't have an electronic filter change indicator, you should replace the filter every 100 gallons or 4 months - whichever comes first.
- Remember to turn the water off (using your faucet handle) while you're installing a new filter.
- It doesn't take much force to press the cartrige into the system. If you have to force it, the cartridge probably isn't lined up properly.
- Inserting a new filter will automatically reset the filter replacement indicator light.
- You may find small amounts of carbon dust in your filtered water. This is normal, and harmless.
- Use the "BRITA" filtered water setting only with cold water. Running hot water with the system on the "BRITA" setting may damage the filter.
- Running hot water through the system while it's set on unfiltered stream or unfiltered spray is just fine, and will not damage the filter.
060258426229Country of Origin