Brita 42556 Grand SMART OB36 80-Ounce Water Pitcher
does it remove?
Filter Life & Installation
Brita Grand Pitcher OB36 / 42556 Benefits:
- Holds ten 8-ounce glasses of clean, great-tasting, chilled water
- Large capacity for less frequent fill-ups
- Flip-top lid makes for easy, no-mess filling
- Soft-grip, non-slip handle
- SMART Electronic Filter Change Indicator displays remaining filter life so you don't have to keep track of filter changes
- Package includes pitcher and one filter
The Brita #OB03 replacement pitcher filter cartridge removes the following impurities from your drinking water:
- 99.0% of Lead at pH 6.3
- 98.0% of Lead at pH 8.4
- 96.0% of Mercury at pH 6.6
- 96.0% of Mercury at pH 8.5
- 96.0% of Chlorine
- 95.0% of Cadmium at pH 6.5
- 93.0% of Cadmium at pH 8.6
- 96.8% of Copper at pH 6.5
- 80.0% of Copper at pH 8.4
- 66.0% of Zinc
The OB03 cartridge does not remove Fluoride
This filter is tested and certified by NSF International and the Water Quality Association (WQA) to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
Brita Pitcher Filter (Model #OB03) Filter Life:
The Brita Pitcher / Dispenser Replacement Filter #OB03 will filter up to 40 gallons of water, and should last about 2 months (for the average family).
Brita Pitcher Filter Installation:
- Remove your used filter and discard
- Open the new filter package and soak the new filter upright in cold tap water for 15 minutes
- While the filter is soaking, hand-wash the pitcher, lid, and reservoir with a mild detergent, and rinse well
- After the filter is done soaking, rinse it under cold running tap water for a few seconds
- To insert the filter into your pitcher or dispenser, line up the groove in the filter with the notch in your reservoir, and press firmly to seal
- Fill the reservoir with cold water
- Discard the first two pitchers of filtered water - or use it to water your plants
- Remember to wash your hands with soap & water before handling a new filter.
- It's normal for a new filter to be wet when you first open the package because all Brita filters are washed during the manufacturing process to prevent them from drying out.
- Abrasive cleaners can scratch your clear plastic pitcher, so try to avoid them.
- You may find carbon dust in the first few pitchers of filtered water. This is normal, and harmless.
060258425567Country of Origin