Brita 42646 AquaView AVFR-200 Faucet Filter Replacement Cartridge (2-Pack)
The Brita 42646 AquaView AVFR-200 Faucet Filter Replacement Cartridge (2-Pack) has been discontinued, but a replacement is available…
Brita no longer makes the Aqua-View faucet mount filter system. We recommend switching to the Brita "On-Tap" system.
does it remove?
How long does
the filter last?
The Brita AquaView Faucet Replacement Filter AVFR-200 fits Brita model AVFF-100, and any other model that uses the "AquaView" replacement filter cartridge.
This includes the following:
The Brita AVFR-200 replacement faucet filter cartridge removes the following impurities from your drinking water:
The AVFR-200 cartridge does not remove Fluoride
This filter is tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
The Brita AquaView Faucet Replacement Filter AVFR-200 will filter up to 100 gallons of water, and should last about 4 months (for the average family).
You'll get 8 months of filtered water with this handy 2 filter pack.
Brita AquaView Faucet Replacement Filter Installation:
- Slide the handle toward the "BRITA" filtered water setting and turn on the water - if the indicator flashes red, it's time to replace the filter
- Unscrew the filter compartment cover on the right side of the filter system
- Pull the old filter cartridge straight out and discard
- Insert the new filter cartridge (with the window facing out), and rotate the filter until it slides into place
- Reattach the filter compartment cover
- Using a pen, press the reset button (next to the indicator lights)
- The filter lights will flash green, yellow, then red to indicate that the counter has been reset
- With the handle still set on the "BRITA" filtered water setting, turn on the faucet for 5 minutes to activate the filter and remove any loose carbon dust from the system
- Remember to turn the water off (using your faucet handle) while you're installing a new filter.
- It doesn't take much force to press the cartrige into the system. If you have to force it, the cartridge probably isn't lined up properly.
- You may see small amounts of carbon dust through the window on your filter system. This is normal, harmless, and does not affect the performance of your filter.
- Use the "BRITA" filtered water setting only with cold water. Running hot water with the system on the "BRITA" setting may damage the filter.
- Running hot water through the system while it's set on unfiltered stream or unfiltered spray is just fine, and will not damage the filter.
060258426465Country of Origin